Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
(Amendment No. 1)
WYNN RESORTS LTD
December 31, 2019
Check the appropriate box to designate the Rule pursuant to which this
1. Name of Reporting Person
2. Check the Appropriate Box if a Member of a Group
3. SEC Use Only
4. Citizenship or Place of Organization Maryland
Number of Shares Beneficially Owned by Each Reporting Person With
9. Aggregate Amount Beneficially Owned by Each Reporting Person 13,021,339
10. Check Box if the Aggregate Amount in Row (9) Excludes Certain Shares
11. Percent of Class Represented by Amount in Row 9 12.1%
12. Type of Reporting Person
*Any shares reported in Items 5 and 6 are also reported in Item 7.
Item 1(a) Name of Issuer:
Item 1(b) Address of Issuer's Principal Executive Offices:
Item 2(a) Name of Person(s) Filing:
Item 2(b) Address of Principal Business Office:
Item 2(c) Citizenship or Place of Organization:
Item 2(d) Title of Class of Securities: COMMON STOCK
Item 2(e) Cusip Number: 983134107
Item 3: The person filing this Schedule 13G is an:
Item 4: Reference is made to Items 5-11 on the preceding pages of this Schedule 13G.
Item 5: Ownership of Five Percent or Less of a Class
Item 6: Ownership of More than Five Percent on Behalf of Another Person
(1) Price Associates does not serve as custodian of the assets of any of its clients; accordingly, in each instance only the client or the client's custodian or trustee bank has the right to receive dividends paid with respect to, and proceeds from the sale of, such securities.
The ultimate power to direct the receipt of dividends paid with respect to, and the proceeds from the sale of, such securities, is vested in the individual and institutional clients which Price Associates serves as investment adviser. Any and all discretionary authority which has been delegated to Price Associates may be revoked in whole or in part at any time.
Except as may be indicated if this is a joint filing with one of the registered investment companies sponsored by Price Associates which it also serves as investment adviser ("T. Rowe Price Funds"), not more than 5% of the class of such securities is owned by any one client subject to the investment advice of Price Associates.
(2) With respect to securities owned by any one of the T. Rowe Price Funds, only the custodian for each of such Funds, has the right to receive dividends paid with respect to, and proceeds from the sale of, such securities. No other person is known to have such right, except that the shareholders of each such Fund participate proportionately in any dividends and distributions so paid.
Item 7: Identification and Classification of the Subsidiary Which Acquired the
Item 8: Identification and Classification of Members of the Group
Item 9: Notice of Dissolution of Group
Item 10: Certification
After reasonable inquiry and to the best of my knowledge and belief, I certify that the information set forth in this statement is true, complete and correct.
T. ROWE PRICE ASSOCIATES, INC.