May 31, 2019 (Heraldkeeper via COMTEX) -- HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 163 pages on title ‘All year gifting, 2019′ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, South America, Asia, Europe & Others and important players such as Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Tesco, Oliver Bonas, Kikki.K, Paperchase, Clintons, Paper & Script, WH Smith, Anthropologie etc.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1881556-all-year-gifting-2019
The “All year gifting, 2019”, report forms part of GlobalData’s Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of consumers for year-round gifting occasions such as birthdays, weddings and new babies. The report analyses the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Average spend fell across a number of occasions with 30.2% of consumers feeling financially worse off compared to this time last year and therefore prioritising spending on certain recipients and occasions. Sainsbury’s and ASDA must do more to compete with Tesco as it remains the most popular retailer – 24.5% of all year gifting shoppers purchased a gift from Tesco.
– Card Factory is perceived as the best retailer for promoting deals of all year gifting products, as its expansion into non-card products at low prices has appealed to shoppers looking for value for money.
– Shoppers want advice on what gifts to buy – 74.3% of consumers stated that they believe it is convenient to have a gift list, as advice from recipients can ensure that they give the best present for the person.
– Amazon has continued to further build its appeal in gifts, with 22.3% of consumers who made gifting purchases using the online giant compared to 18.8% last year.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1881556-all-year-gifting-2019
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas within all year gifting shopping are most important to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers – for example whether consumers believe they should give a card and/or gift for a certain occasion.
– Understand what drives consumers to choose a retailer for their purchases for certain gifting occasions, such as quality of products, prices and the importance of general gifting ranges in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers for gifting occasions in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Tesco, Oliver Bonas, Kikki.K, Paperchase, Clintons, Paper & Script, WH Smith, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, John Lewis, Next, JOY, Zara, H&M, ASOS, TK Maxx, Heyland and Whittle, Nip & Fab, Card Factory, Poundland, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Amazon, Waitrose, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Primark, Argos, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Sports Direct, The Works, Boots, New Look, Morrisons, Interflora, Aldi, Waterstones, Blackwells, Apple, Thorntons, Smyths Toys, The Entertainer, B&M, Home Bargains, Wilko, Superdrug, The Body Shop, Lush, The Perfume Shop, Pandora, H Samuel, Swarovski, Warren James, Goldsmiths, Dunelm, HMV, CeX, Nike, Foot Locker, Adidas, Matalan, Dixons Carphone, GAME, The Range, eBuyer, Ryman, Mothercare, AO.com, JD Sports, Nike, North Face, Under Armour, B&Q, Wyevale, Dobbies
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1881556
Table of Contents
THE KEY FINDINGS
Average spends fall across a number of occasions as consumers prioritise spending
Sainsbury’s and ASDA must do more to compete with Tesco as it remains the most popular retailer
More consumers think they should buy gifts than cards for a new baby and weddings
Trend insight – stores
Retailer ratings – grocers
Retailer ratings – non-food retailers
Perceptions of giving cards and gifts
All year gifting statements
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1881556-all-year-gifting-2019
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218