Jan 22, 2020 (Xherald via COMTEX) -- The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Acetic Acid Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Acetic Acid investments from 2020 till 2025.
The market for acetic acid is expected to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period.
The Acetic Acid market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like BP PLC, Celanese Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, PetroChina Company Limited, and Daicel Corporation among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The development of new separation technologies to increase production efficiency is expected to act as an opportunity in the future.
Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) to Dominate the Market
- Vinyl acetate monomer is a chemical building block used for a wide variety of industrial and consumer products. Polyvinyl acetate is used in the production of paints and coatings and adhesives, for flexible substrates, as well as for sizing the polyester fiber-fill insulation textiles.
- VAM is a key raw material in the manufacturing of water-based adhesives, which accounts for significant use in the global adhesives and sealants market.
- Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) dominated the market for acetic acid. It accounted for over 30% of the total market in terms of volume, owing to the extensive use of VAM in the paints and coatings, textile, and adhesives and sealants market.
- Furthermore, the increasing demand from Asia-Pacific is expected to boost the demand for acetic acid, during the forecast period.
- In Europe, Germany represents the largest market for VAM. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 32% of the total consumption in Europe, owing to the strong and steady textile and packaging market.
- Therefore, the increasing demand for VAM in various regions is expected to increase the demand for acetic acid over the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of acetic acid in the global market. The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to be the largest market for the textile industry, owing to the strong industrial base of the region.
- Furthermore, factors such as increasing population and improving economic condition (such as rising GDP and disposable income of the people), drive the market in the region and boosting the manufacturing sector.
- China is the largest market for VAM worldwide. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 30% of the global consumption. This large share is because of the strong and steady textile and packaging market of China.
- Furthermore, the local market provides an ample amount of opportunities for local vendors to invest in the market.
- The Asia-Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth in the market during the forecasted period, owing to its extensive growing demand for industrial fabrics.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
- Key Strategic Developments : The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
- Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
- Analytical Tools: Acetic Acid Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687