Jul 12, 2020 (The Expresswire) -- Global " Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market " (2020-2023) Industry Research Report focuses on the global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market provides a brief overview of the market focusing on definitions, classifications, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures, market segmentation, end-use applications and industry chain analysis.
Get a Sample PDF of report at- https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/12344361
The global automotive adhesives and sealants market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.21% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Asia-Pacific dominated the market, accounting for around 40% of the market share in 2019, followed by Europe and North America.
Top Manufacturers Listed in the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Report are:
Henkel AG and Co.
ARKEMA CHEMICALS PRIVATE LTD.
ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS CORPORATION
AVERY DENNISON CORP.
PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LTD.
ROYAL ADHESIVES and SEALANTS
RPM INTERNATIONAL INC.
SUPER GLUE CORP.
TESA SE (A BEIERSDORF COMPANY) and THE REYNOLDS CO.
Get a Sample Copy of the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Report 2020
Detailed Overview about Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market:
Growing Demand for Lightweight Vehicles
Over the past few years, adhesives have become a prime technology component of the automotive applications, as they are continuously replacing traditional bonding or adhesion methods. On an average, the present day automobile contains about 18kg of adhesives, compared to 8kg in 2004
Unlike traditional manufacturing methods, adhesives offer the advantage of flexibility during the production process of automotive components. In addition, they also aid in reducing the processing and set up time, as they can be applied easily and at a relatively high speed. Additionally, the recent advancements in the adhesives technologies has been aiding automobile manufacturers in the production of lightweight and fuel efficient vehicles. The Corporate Average Fuel Economy standard has forced manufacturers in the automotive industry to develop vehicle designs that incorporate the usage of adhesives. The focus on minimizing carbon emission and enhancing fuel economy by a way of reducing the weight of a vehicle has given adhesives the impetus as a bonding material for the manufacturing of automobiles.
Rising Demand for Polyurethane
Polyurethane adhesives are the most commonly used adhesives, which provide extremely strong bonding and offer good resistance against heat, moisture, and chemicals. Apart from the aforementioned properties, they also offer flexibility, durability, and good impact resistance.
The demand for polyurethane adhesives in automotive applications such as vehicle interiors and windshields, bumper’s, and fenders, without adding excess weight. With the growing automotive industry across the world, especially Asia-Pacific region, the demand for and usage of polyurethane adhesives are expected to increase during the forecast period.
High Demand for Water-borne Adhesives
Water-borne adhesives are increasingly becoming an integral part of various end-user industries, owing to its eco-friendly and low-toxic nature, high solid content, and high initial adhesion properties.
Water-borne acrylic adhesives are more environment- and user-friendly alternative to solvent-based coatings. They are used in the manufacturing of interior components, like composite safety glass and steering wheel and are also used in the manufacturing of interior trim parts, such as instrument panels, dashboards, and gear shift levers, door interior panels, exhibiting high aesthetics and offers long-lasting aging resistance. Thus, with the growing demand for vehicles, both passenger cars and commercial vehicles, the demand for water-borne adhesives are expected to increase during the forecast period.
Notable Developments in the Market
• In October 2019, H.B. Fuller’s finalized its acquisition of Royal Adhesives and Sealants for USD 1.575 billion. This acquisition is likely to deepen H.B. Fuller’s expertise in a range of sectors, such as medical, electronics, hygiene, transportation, construction, clean energy, and others.
Enquire before Purchasing this report at- https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12344361
Moreover, development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states Automotive Adhesives and Sealants market trend, import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions, and other regions can be added.Automotive Adhesives and Sealants market forecast For the period of 2020-2023, this study provides the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants sales, revenue and market share for each player covered in this report.
Reasons to Purchase the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Report:
- The report analyses how the shift towards safety will drive the global Automotive Adhesives and Sealants market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments,Automotive Adhesives and Sealants market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Analyzing what will be the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market size.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Introduction1.1 Research Methodology1.2 Scope of the Study2. Executive Summary3. Market Insights3.1 Industry Value Chain Analysis3.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five-Force Analysis3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services3.2.5 Degree of Competition4. Market Dynamics4.1 Drivers4.1.1 Increasing Automotive Production in Europe and Asia-Pacific4.1.2 Growing Demand for Lightweight Vehicles4.2 Restraints4.2.1 Decreasing Automotive Production in Latin America4.2.2 Other Restraints4.3 Opportunities4.3.1 Newer Adhesive Applications Replacing Traditional Bonding Technologies4.3.2 Increasing Usage of Adhesives in Electronic Vehicles5. Market Segmentation and Analysis5.1 By Technology5.1.1 Adhesives184.108.40.206 Water-borne220.127.116.11 Solvent-borne18.104.22.168 Reactive22.214.171.124 Hot-melts126.96.36.199 Others5.1.2 Sealants5.2 By End-User Industry5.2.1 Automotive OEM5.2.2 Automotive Aftermarket 5.3 BY Function 5.3.1 Structural5.3.2 Semi-structural5.3.3 Non-Structural5.4 By Resins Type 5.4.1 Epoxy5.4.2 Acrylic5.4.3 Polyurethane5.4.4 Silicone5.4.5 Others6. Regional Market Analysis6.1 Asia-Pacific6.1.1 China6.1.2 India6.1.3 Japan6.1.4 South Korea6.1.5 Australia and New Zealand6.1.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific6.2 Europe6.2.1 Germany6.2.2 United Kingdom6.2.3 France6.2.4 Italy6.2.5 Spain6.2.6 Rest of Europe6.3 North America6.3.1 United States6.3.2 Canada6.3.3 Mexico6.3.4 Rest of North America6.4 South America6.4.1 Brazil6.4.2 Argentina6.4.3 Rest of South America6.5 Middle East and Africa6.5.1 Egypt6.5.2 South Africa6.5.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa7. Competitive Landscape7.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements7.2 Market Shares Analysis7.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players8. Company Profiles8.1 Henkel AG and Co., KGaA8.2 H.B. Fuller8.3 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)8.4 3M8.5 Sika AG8.6 Illinois Tool Works Corporation8.7Jowat AG8.8 Cytec Industries, Inc.8.9 The Dow Chemical Company8.10 PPG Industries8.11 Hexion8.12 Huntsman Corp.8.13 Avery Dennison Corp.8.14 Pidilite Industries Ltd.8.15 Royal Adhesives and Sealants8.16 RPM International Inc.8.17 Super Glue Corp.8.18 Tesa SE (A Beiersdorf Company)8.19 The Reynolds Co.* List not Exhaustive9. Disclaimer
Buy this report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) at- https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/12344361
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807/UK +44 203 239 8187
Our other Reports
- Security Swimming Pool Covers Market 2020 by Global Industry Revenue, Current Trend, Size, Share, Competition, Growth, Price, Profit, Capacity and Future Forecast till 2020 to 2026 at MarketReportsWorld.com
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market Outlook 2020- Explains Recent Trend, Share and Future Growth, Size, Feasibility, Regional Outlook and Future Forecast to 2023 by Market Reports World
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at email@example.com. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.