BofA Securities, JPMorgan and Jefferies are lead underwriters in a syndicate of 13 banks working on the deal. The company has applied to list on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “BROS.”
Proceeds are to be used to purchase additional Class A shares — the company is planning to have four classes of stock with differing voting rights. The company had a net loss of $13.6 million, or 32 cents a share, in the first six months of the year, narrower than the loss of $16.5 million, or 38 cents a share, posted in the year-earlier period. Revenue fell to $227.9 million from $327.4 million.
Rounding out the list are:
• Definitive Healthcare Corp. DH , a Massachusetts-based provider of healthcare commercial intelligence, is planning to offer 15.56 million shares in its PO, which is expected to price between $21 and $24 a share. At that pricing, the company could be valued at up to $3.55 billion.
• Enact Holdings Inc., a mortgage insurer owned by Genworth, is planning to offer 13.3 million shares priced at $19 to $20 each. The company would be valued at $3.3 billion at the top of that range. The company said all shares will be sold by Genworth and it will not receive any proceeds. It has applied to list on Nasdaq under the ticker “ACT.” Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan are lead underwriters in a team of nine banks working on the deal.
• ForgeRock FORG, a California-based identity security platform, is looking to raise up to $264 million with an offering of 11 million shares priced between $21 and $24 a share. That pricing would value the company a valuation of up to $1.91 billion.
The stock is expected to list on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “FORG.” Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan are the lead underwriters. The company recorded a net loss of $41.8 million on revenue of $127.6 million in 2020, after a loss of $36.9 million on revenue of $104.5 million in 2019.
• Dice Therapeutics is expected to raise up to $170 million at a valuation of up to $583 million and list on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “DICE.” The biotech is developing therapies to treat chronic diseases in the field of immunology.
• Surgical robotics developer Procept BioRobotics /zigman2/quotes/229352468/composite PRCT +11.41% is aiming to raise up to $132 million at a valuation of about $1 billion with plans to list on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “PRCT.” BofA Securities and Goldman Sachs are lead underwriters.
“We develop, manufacture and sell the AquaBeam Robotic System, an advanced, image-guided, surgical robotic system for use in minimally invasive urologic surgery with an initial focus on treating benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH,” the company says in its IPO documents.
• Tyra Biosciences is aiming to raise $107.2 million in IPO proceeds at a valuation of $589 million. The biotech’s leading product candidate is a treatment for bladder cancer. It has applied to list on Nasdaq under the symbol “TYRA.”
• EzFill Holdings, an app-based mobile fueling company in South Florida, is planning to raise $25 million at a valuation of $100 million. The company has applied to list on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “EZFL.” ThinkEquity is sole underwriter.