Oct 03, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) -- Europe Cloud CRM Market Research Report published by market insight reports explores the current outlook in Europe and key regions from the perspective of Major Players, Countries, Product types and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the Europe market, and divides the Market into several parameters.
This Cloud CRM Market research report identifies the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at International level. This report study describes the projected growth of the Europe market for approaching years from 2019 to 2025. This research report has been aggregated on the basis of static and dynamic aspects of the businesses.
The Europe cloud CRM market is expected to grow at 5.3% CAGR during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
According to the CRM Cloud Survey Report published by SoftClouds, more than 80% of companies use CRM systems for sales process automation and sales reporting. As stated by Salesforce, CRM software improves employee productivity, improves customer retention, and reaps other business benefits. The enterprises that leverage CRMs capabilities to the full are expected to succeed, while businesses that deny a need in CRM will lose their competitive edge over its competitors.
Click Here to Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Cloud CRM Market 2019:
The prominent players in the Europe Cloud CRM Market :
Zendesk Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Salesforce.com, inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, HubSpot Inc., SAP SE, SugarCRM, Inc., Insightly, Inc., Cirrus Shield, and Others.
– In February 2020, Sceptre Hospitality Resources, which has a significant presence in Europe, launched its newly developed guest management system called Maverick CRM, for the hospitality industry. The solution will leverage valuable guest data from their sales channels for keeping the potential client relations intact.
– In March 2020, Salesforce had announced new industry-specific innovations for healthcare industry-based solutions built on Salesforce CRM. This solution will improve health outcomes and enhance operational efficiency by connecting people, data, and processes on a unified platform. Newly added capabilities include relationship management tools in Health Cloud to offer the growth of healthcare service provider relationships with several new use cases.
Key Market Trends : –
Small and Medium Enterprise Segment is Expected to Grow Significantly Over the Forecast Period
– The development of SMEs has been a focal point of interest of National Promotional Institutions (NPIs) for earlier years and will continue to be an essential task. Small and medium enterprises drive investment and innovation, create substantial value addition, and provide the majority of job opportunities in European countries, including Germany, France, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
– To keep European small businesses viable and competitive, KfW, Bpifrance, BGK, ICO, and the British Business Bank strive to improve access to finance for SMEs. Despite significantly favorable financing conditions and low-interest rates, innovative and young SMEs, in particular, experienced enormous financing difficulties. This evidence suggests that promotional funds can cover a considerable part of the financing gap.
– Cloud migration is one of the significant problems for SMEs to implement cloud-based customer relationship management solutions for their businesses. In April 2020, CRM provider vCita has partnered with Mastercard in Europe to help SMEs run in a more digital-first environment. The newly formed alliance will offer a full learning and management solution that will help SMEs to migrate into the cloud.
– Major cloud-based CRM providers are taking the initiative to drive the adoption of cloud-based solutions for promoting small and medium businesses. For example, Hubspot offers detailed reports on sales activity, individual performance, and productivity for a sales teams success. With Hubspots free CRM offering, the users can enjoy unlimited customer data and 1,000,000 contacts with no time limit or expiration date.
The United Kingdom is Expected to Hold a Significant Share Throughout the Forecast Period
– The major driver for the growth of the United Kingdom country segment is the significant presence of technology providers and the increasing number of SMEs in the business landscape. These players focus on entering into partnerships, merger-acquisitions, and innovative solutions offerings to stay in the regional and globally competitive market landscape.
– For instance, in July 2019, Ernst & Young Global LLP, a UK-based advisory organization, acquired C Centric Solutions to broaden its capacity to offer a wide range of CRM services.
– In November 2019, Eudonet, a CRM technology provider with a significant presence in the United Kingdom, acquired Dutch firm Stb. The acquisition, the company expects, will allow it to enter the Dutch market by targeting professional associations and other prominent sectors.
– However, data migration is one of the major obstacles to cloud CRM implementation in the country's market scenario. Other concerns like the availability of resources to get things done alongside the day job or resistance to change among CRM users are also restraining the growth at a significant level.
– Most of the UKs enterprises feel that GDPR has had an impact on how they deal with data. Some enterprises have introduced procedures and policies around data collection, data aging and data removal, security measures, and so on. Others have set up secure portals to communicate with customers and partners or have moved to an opt-in model.
- Detailed overview of Cloud CRM Market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Cloud CRM Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Cloud CRM Market”:
Finally, the Cloud CRM market report offers a complete and detailed study of Europe Cloud CRM market by using numerous analytical tools and models such as SWOT analysis, investment return analysis, and porter's five forces analysis which are useful for beginners to access the upcoming opportunities. After exploring the market insights through primary and secondary research methodologies, if anything is required except than this, market insight reports will provide customization as per specific demands.
Note: – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.