Jan 15, 2021 (Market Insight Reports) -- MarketIntelligenceData report, titled Global Cloud Testing Market Size and Forecast to 2026 presents a comprehensive take on the overall market. Analysts have carefully evaluated the milestones achieved by the global Cloud Testing market and the current trends that are likely to shape its future. Primary and secondary research methodologies have been used to put together an exhaustive report on the subject. Analysts have offered unbiased outlook on the global Cloud Testing market to guide clients toward a well-informed business decision.
The Global Cloud Testing Market offers useful insights into the trends and the factors that propel this Global market. This market study comprehensively discusses the salient features of the Global Cloud Testing Market in terms of the market structure and landscape, the challenges, demand factors, and the expected market performance.
The cloud testing market is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Make an Inquiry about this report:
Top companies operating in the Global Cloud Testing market profiled in the report are: Oracle Corporation(ORCL), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Capgemini SE, IBM Corporation, SOASTA Inc. (Akamai Technologies Inc.), LoadStorm (CustomerCentrix, LLC), Wipro Limited, Xamarin Inc. (Microsoft Corporation), BlazeMeter LLC (Broadcom Inc.), SmartBear Software Inc., Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd., Cigniti Technologies Ltd., Cygnet Infotech Pvt Ltd., Micro Focus International PLC /zigman2/quotes/206555936/composite CTSH +0.14%
Scope of the Report
Cloud testing is a kind of software testing in which web applications use cloud computing environments to facilitate the tests. Cloud testing uses cloud infrastructure for software testing. This allows organizations to leverage the benefits of cloud computing model, which is scalable, service-based, and pay-as-you-go. The market scope includes cloud testing tool types and services adopted and used by the numerous end-user industries such as healthcare, BFSI, media and entertainment, among others considered in this study.
Key Market Trends
Websites and Applications Load Testing Boosting Retail and E-Commerce End-user Industry
– The retail and e-commerce end-user industry include online retailers who use cloud technology to deliver their offerings to their customers. Cloud technology helps the retailers to achieve customer service and satisfaction through continuous delivery and uninterrupted functioning of the digital offerings.
– Almost half of all online shoppers say that they will abandon a page that takes more than 2 seconds to load. Moreover, According to Akamai Technologies Inc., websites that went down experienced, on average, a permanent abandonment rate of 9%. Sites that suffered from slow performance witnessed a 28% permanent abandonment rate.
– Cloud testing tools and services provide on-demand services to these retailers to load test their applications that are accessed by various users per second. This eases the load testing of the applications, thereby facilitating continuous delivery, and these factors make more retailers to adopt this technology, and thereby boosting the cloud testing market growth.
– With growing digitization and usage of mobile and web applications across the globe, the number of online retailers is continuously increasing, owing to which competition among e-commerce companies is also surging. Additionally, the penetration rate of online shopping is also increasing. For instance, According to the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), in 2018, around 73.6% of internet users in China had shopped online, up from around 69% in the previous year.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the Cloud Testing market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Also, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
- Analytical Tools: The Global Cloud Testing Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market utilizing several analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Browse Full Report :
Research Methodology :