Apr 30, 2020 Xherald -- Container Monitoring market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
Container Monitoring Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
The Container Monitoring market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Broadcom Inc., Splunk Inc., Microsoft Corp., ScienceLogic Inc., SolarWinds Worldwide LLC., New Relic Inc., Zenoss Inc., Sysdig Inc., Datadog Inc. among others
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
Container monitoring is the activity of monitoring the performance of microservice containers in different environments for optimizing and improving its performance. Container monitoring is an important capability required for applications that are built on modern microservices architectures to ensure optimal performance. It gives IT teams a quick overview to rapidly develop and deploy applications using DevOps principles. Containers are transient and are critical to monitor as compared to traditional applications running on virtual servers or bare metal servers.
Key Market Trends
IT & ITes Sector is Gaining Traction Due to Emergence Across Cloud-Based Platform
- As organizations are shifting to the cloud, the ITes processes have become more innovative and agile once they develop & migrate apps to the cloud platform. Digital transformation is fueling continuous integration & delivery of containers, microservices, APIs and serverless are part of the overall process.
- The growing demand for multi-cloud deployments drives the application of container monitoring along with its increasing demands significantly across the IT department where the integration of artificial intelligence and machine learning helps meet these demands.
- Containers offer flexibility, thereby allowing enterprises to rapidly deploy and transport applications on virtually any system, where they gain high efficiencies by deploying containers on existing hardware and exploiting the technologys ease of automation and minimal maintenance.
- Monitoring solutions across the cloud-based platform cope with autoscaling the applications running across the cloud or containers. Since the number of the instances of the applications may constantly change, monitoring tools provide access as they spin up and down.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
- Key Strategic Developments : The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
- Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
- Analytical Tools: Container Monitoring Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687