Oct 21, 2019 (Market Insight Reports via COMTEX) -- EndpointDetection and Response Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024) Thismarket research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected toimpact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies anemerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impactthe market and contribute to its growth or decline.'
The endpoint detection andresponse (EDR) market is expected to reach USD 3,443.64 million by 2024, with aCAGR of 22.97%, during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
After the attacker compromises an endpoint, they laterallyspread (East-West Movement or Lateral Movement) to other systems and accountsuntil they reach their primary objective. Protecting against every endpointthreat is impossible: hence, organizations are shifting their focus to fastdetection and response through an EDR service. Once a threat is validated,these solutions take immediate action to contain the compromised endpoint(s),resolve the threat, and protect endpoints against future similar attacks.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market competition by top manufacturers, with production,price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top playersincluding
Carbon Black Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Crowdstrike Inc.,Symantec Corporation, Cybereason Inc., Deep Instinct Ltd., Digital Guardian,FireEye Inc., OpenText Corporation, McAfee Inc., EMC Corporation
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
Central & South America
Data Breaches in Healthcare Industry to Drive the Need forEDR Solutions
– In 2018, the healthcare industry continued to be plaguedby data breaches involving sensitive patient information, according to 2019Breach Barometer Annual Report by Protenus.
– The largest breach reported in 2018 was the result ofhacking of a business associate. It involved a North Carolina-based healthsystem vendor that had its patient information accessed by an unauthorizedparty. Hackers gained access to patient information over the course of a week,affecting 2.65M patient records.
1) May 2019 – SolarWinds announced that it has expanded itssecurity portfolio with SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response through itspartnership with SentinelOne, the autonomous endpoint protection company. It isdesigned to help MSPs prevent, detect, and respond to the latest threats tocustomer endpoints with patented Behavioral AI.
2) March 2019 – Microsoft launched Microsoft 365 advanced endpoint securitysolution for macOS. The initial launch involves a limited public preview and anew user interface meant to provide Mac users with the same experiencecurrently available to Windows 10 users.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– According to IBEF, Indias IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion in2018-2019. According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policyand Promotion (DIPP), the computer software and hardware sector in Indiaattracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 35.82billion between April 2000 to December 2018. This calls for an increased demandfor endpoint detection and response tools as the manufacture of hardware is setto increase.
– Moreover, growing technological innovations in China and Japan results in thegrowth of EDR market. According to Japan Electronics and Information TechnologyIndustries Association (JEITA), Computers and IT, terminal production inFebruary 2019 was worth 95,371 million yen as compared to 85,564 million yen inJanuary 2019.
Major points covered in this research are:-
-Endpoint Detection and Response Market Overview, Segment byType (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2019-2024), Competition by Manufacturers
-Global Market Size (Value) of Endpoint Detection andResponse (2019-2024)