The "Memory Chips Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Memory Chips Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global memory chips market. The global memory chips market was worth $109.02 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22% and reach $241.05 billion by 2023.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider memory chips market, and compares it with other markets.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Key Questions Answered
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the memory chips?
How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets?
What forces will shape the market going forward?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Memory Chips Market Characteristics
3. Memory Chips Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Memory Chips Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Memory Chips Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Memory Chips Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Memory Chips Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Memory Chips Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Memory Chips Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Memory Chips Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Memory Chips Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Memory Chips Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Memory Chips Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Memory Chips Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Memory Chips Market
7.1. China Memory Chips Market Overview
7.2. China Memory Chips Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
8. India Memory Chips Market
9. Japan Memory Chips Market
10. Australia Memory Chips Market
11. Indonesia Memory Chips Market
12. South Korea Memory Chips Market
13. Western Europe Memory Chips Market
14. UK Memory Chips Market
15. Germany Memory Chips Market
16. France Memory Chips Market
17. Eastern Europe Memory Chips Market
18. Russia Memory Chips Market
19. North America Memory Chips Market
20. USA Memory Chips Market
21. South America Memory Chips Market
22. Brazil Memory Chips Market
23. Middle East Memory Chips Market
24. Africa Memory Chips Market
25. Memory Chips Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Memory Chips Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Memory Chips Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Samsung Group
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
25.2.2. Sony Corporation
25.2.4. SK Hynix
25.2.5. Micron Technology
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Memory Chips Market
27. Memory Chips Market Trends And Strategies
28. Memory Chips Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tvhwiq
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200212005542/en/
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Copyright Business Wire 2020