May 25, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) -- Global Government Cloud Market - Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 - 2025)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Government Cloud including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles, and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Government Cloud investments from 2020 till 2025.
The Global Government Cloud market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Amazon Web Services, Inc., AT&T Inc., CGI, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Google, Inc, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Verizon Wireless, VMware, Inc among others.
– April 2019 – Amazon and Microsoft are competing for a USD10 billion military cloud contract called JEDI (Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure). JEDI is designed to upgrade legacy systems with newer cloud services. According to the original proposal, JEDI Cloud will provide enterprise-level, commercial IaaS and PaaS to the Department and any mission partners for all Department business and mission operations.”
– November 2018 – Amazon Web Services opened a new region of interconnected data centers specifically for the U.S. government and its various contractors. The new government cloud region comes seven years after Amazon's first West Coast government cloud region debuted in 2011.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Cloud for government becoming the next big thing as vendors are providing public, private, or hybrid cloud solutions for government data related to its management, security, backup, or compliance. The offerings can be categorized by delivery modes, such as Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service or Software as a service.
Storage is the Most Widely Used Application
– Downtimes due to hardware failures, software misconfigurations, security breaches, and data loss impact the productivity of the government offices.
– Cloud is a reliable option when it comes to the storage of government data. That is because government budgets are limited and on-premise solutions are becoming costlier with the increasing volume of data.
– Central and state governments have large amounts of data in the form of user records, public policies, and schemes. Thus it becomes critically important that the government has a strong and robust storage option so that it delivers all the services on demand.
– Companies like Pure Storage offer all-inclusive software-based encryption, snaps, replication, and cloning to ensure data integrity. That cloud database is then managed by Rubrik.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Government Cloud market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
The Government Cloud market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The report estimates the 2020-2025 market development trends of Government Cloud Market.
Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out