Feb 15, 2020 (Xherald via COMTEX) -- Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Market is growing at a CAGR of 12.5% over the forecast period 2019 - 2024.
The Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Sharp Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, LG Electronics, Samsung Group, Asus, Kurt J. Lesker Company, AU Optronics, Hideo Hosono, Fujitsu Limted /zigman2/quotes/202934861/composite AAPL +0.14% among others
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The indium gallium zinc oxide is a semiconducting material, consisting of indium, gallium, zinc, and oxygen. Thin-film transistors consisting of IGZO are among the products gaining most traction owing to their enhanced performance application into smartphones, tablets, wall-sized displays, wearable devices, televisions, etc.
Key Market Trends
Wearable Devices to Gain Significant Market Share
- With the advent of the internet of things, wearable sensing devices are gaining importance in the daily lives for applications like vital signal monitoring during sport and health diagnostics, enterprises, etc.
- Amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide (a-IGZO) thin film transistors (TFTs) fabricated on flexible large-area substrates are a very interesting platform to build wearable sensing devices due to their flexibility, conformability to the human body, and low cost. This provide material properties of superb mechanical stability, good electrical conductivity, and optical transparency. Thin film transistors (TFTs) and gas sensors are fabricated on a 1.9 m thick PMMA where substrate exhibits excellent transistor performances.
- Low-temperature solution-processed amorphous IGZO film can serve as a good candidate for room-temperature VOCs (volatile organic compounds) sensors for emerging wearable electronics. These are used in flexible electronic application such as wearable electronic tags use in perishable food, etc.
- Electronic textile (e-textile) allows for high-end wearable electronic devices using indium gallium zinc oxide that provide easy access for carrying and handling the clothes that plays recorded audio and video or photos when body signals including temperature, heart rate, and ECG.
- On March 2018, Garmin Ltd announced tactix Charlie, a new and improved ruggedized GPS wearable made of IGZO that combines specialized tactical functionality with mapping-enhanced navigation and advanced fitness training features, which drives the market.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Witness Fastest Growth
- Asia-Pacific is witnessing the fastest growth due to high amount of penetration of smartphones, televisions, laptops, etc.
- China is one of the lucrative markets and computes high revenue rotation because of the availability of low-cost IGZO in the segment of smartphones and televisions, which drives the demand in the market.
- Advances in industries, such as computing, networking, and telecom, are increasing the need for small and robust semiconductor devices in this region. This has impacted the demand for fabrication materials needed to develop high-performance semiconductor components, which drives the demand of the IGZO.
- Owing to the favorable government regulations associated with FDI, foreign companies are regularly offering premium TVs at competitive prices. For instance, in February 2018, Xiaomi, a Chinese firm launched its 55 inches LED TV, for which the demand spiked among consumers, which resulted in ascended demand for a display panel, thereby, fostered the market growth of indium gallium zinc oxide market.
- IGZO-TFT and its applications are patented by JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency) and have been licensed to Sharp. Sharp, a Japan firm was first to start production of LCD panels incorporating IGZO-TFT. Sharp uses IGZO-TFT for smartphones, tablets and 32″ LCDs, which drives the market efficiently.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
- Key Strategic Developments : The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
- Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
- Analytical Tools: Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687