Dec 12, 2019 (Xherald via COMTEX) -- Infrastructure As A Service Market 2019 Size, Trends, and Application with Top Key Players
Infrastructure as a service market is expected to register a CAGR of 25% during the forecast period (2019 - 2024). IaaS refers to a cloud computing system which depends on significant physical resources, such as network connections, bandwidth, load balancers, and servers, which are present as a virtual service offered by the cloud service providers (CSPs).
- Due to the increasing amount of financial and business information and other critical data in various IT sectors, it is expected that there will be an increase in the adoption of IaaS in many organizations. The growing need for high-speed interaction between multiple networks, fast access to data, running real-time queries may cater to the growth of the IaaS market.
- Surging demand for hybrid cloud platform and advanced IT Infrastructure will further drive the growth of IaaS market. Various technological innovations have led to growing mobility, ease of access, a sophisticated working environment, and digitalization development in numerous business verticals.
- Stringent regulatory compliances might hinder the growth of IaaS market. For instance, the EU Data protection act seeks to keep personal information with the European Union. Furthermore, multi-tenancy and de-provisioning might pose challenges such as violation of protocol, compromising data with other business entities along with growing complexity in the password authentication methods.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report@:
The global Infrastructure As A Service market is consolidated, with top players accounting for the major share of the market demand. The top market players include Amazon Web Services Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Rackspace Hosting Inc., EMC Corporation, VMWare Inc., RedHat Inc., RedCentric PLC and Others.
Scope of the Report
Infrastructure as a service is a type of cloud computing that provides virtualized computing resources over the internet. It is a service model that delivers computer infrastructure to support enterprise operations. IaaS is one of the layers of cloud computing platform wherein the customer organization outsources its IT infrastructure such as servers, networking, processing, storage, virtual machines, and other resources.
Special Offer: This report is available up to 20% discount):
The Full Report Description and TOC:
Key Market Trends
IT & Telecom Expected to Hold Significant Growth
- IT and telecommunication sector is expected to witness significant growth rate for IaaS market due to increased adoption of cloud-based services in the industry. This industry is one of the primary vertical, generating enormous personal, financial, and healthcare information. Many telecom providers are aspiring to be cloud IaaS providers.
- IT and Telecom vertical generate huge amounts of data. Thus, managed hosting, DRaaS, STaaS solutions provide businesses with cost-effective computing and storage capabilities. Cloud-technology has enabled telecommunications to migrate to the internet, where there is no longer the need to have costly hardware for businesses to stay connected to the rest of the world.