Aug 10, 2020 (AmericaNewsHour) --
According to Market Research, the global Internet security Market was valued at USD 32.67 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 61.42 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2018 to 2025.
What is Internet security?
Internet security is defined as a process of securing communication over the internet. It comprises of following specific security protocols such as Internet Security Protocol (IPSec) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Other aspects of a secure Web setup consists of firewalls that block unwanted traffic, anti-malware, anti-spyware and anti-virus programs. This work from specific networks or devices in order to monitor Internet traffic for dangerous attachments. Internet security has application in numerous domain such as government, manufacturing, retail, IT and ICT, education, and BFSI. Increasing number of cyber threats across the globe is stimulating the Internet security market
Global Internet security Market Outlook
In the report, the market outlook section mainly encompasses fundamental dynamics of the market which include drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges faced by the industry. Drivers and Restraints are intrinsic factors whereas opportunities and challenges are extrinsic factors of the market.
Growing cyber threats number & severity, increasing usage of cloud and IoT and many government policies and regulations have been driving the global internet security market. On the other hand, lack of expertise and lacking specialized resources might hinder the overall growth at a global level.
The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry:
Request For Full Sample- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060180
Market Research narrows down the available data using primary sources to validate the data and use it in compiling a full-fledged market research study. The report contains a quantitative and qualitative estimation of market elements which interests the client. The "Global Internet Security Market" is mainly bifurcated into sub-segments which can provide a classified data regarding latest trends in the market. This can be of a great use in gaining knowledge about the cutting-edge technologies in the market.
Global Internet security Market Competitive Landscape
The " Global Internet Security Market " study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as International Business Machine (IBM) Corp., Hewlett Packard, Microsoft Corp., Cisco System Inc., Intel Corporation (McAfee Inc.), Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Kaspersky Lab, and Dell (SonicWall Inc.). Symantec and IBM. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above mentioned players globally.
Global Internet security Market Segmentation, by Type
Global Internet security Market Segmentation, by Technology
* Access control technology
* Content filtering
Global Internet security Market Segmentation, by Application
* IT & Telecommunications
* Aerospace, defense & intelligence
Global Internet security Market Geographic Scope
* North America
o Rest of Europe
* Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
* Latin America
* Rest of the World
Request For Full Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10060180
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OF VERIFIED MARKET RESEARCH:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our sales team at Verified Market Research.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
* Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
* Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
* Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
* Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
* Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
* The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
* Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter's five forces analysis
* Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at email@example.com. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.