By Mick Weinstein
Financial advisor Robert Seawright
and professor Wade D. Pfau
question Dave Ramsey's broadly disseminated 8% retirement withdrawal advice.
• The three worst financial predictions
of the last five years.
• John Hussman
gets even more bearish on stocks: "We are in very dangerous conditions."
• Gavyn Davies
on what's really underpinning equities right now.
• A preview of the Fed's next meeting
• What competing yields on stocks vs. Treasury bonds appear to be saying
might be included
in the S&P 500 in the next year.
• The asset bleed in the largest gold ETF
• The long case
for apparel retailer Express
• Low-volatility strategies got crushed in May
This commentary does not constitute individualized investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities.
: U.S.: Nasdaq
Feb. 20, 2020 4:15p
: U.S.: NYSE Arca
Feb. 20, 2020 8:00p
: U.S.: NYSE
Feb. 20, 2020 6:30p
Rev. per Employee