Sep 23, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) -- Global LTE and 5G Broadcast Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2025
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the LTE and 5G Broadcast Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for LTE and 5G Broadcast from 2020 till 2025.
LTE and 5G Broadcast Market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of over 33% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025). The growing usage of 5G broadcast services creates an opportunity for the TV broadcasters and content providers to widen their reach across the customers since the technology allows them to address mobile devices directly.
– With the rising consumer’s demand for premium content such as live sports events, the market for LTE and 5G broadcast is expected to grow at a very high rate during the forecast period.
– Further, the growing demand for OTT services, such as video-on-demand, mobile TV, digital radio, along with the live-event broadcast, the end-user are highly impacting the capacity needed to deliver popular content thereby opening up new business opportunities for the market.
– The development of Narrow-Band IoT (NB-IoT) in 3GPP is also expected to support massive machine connectivity in wide-area applications, which is expected to fuel the demand for the LTE and 5G broadcast market during the forecast period.
Inquire for Sample Copy of this Report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global LTE and 5G Broadcast Market: KT Corporation (krx:030200), Verizon Wireless, AT&T Inc. , Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited, ZTE Corporation, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Telstra Corporation (asx:TLS), KDDI Corporation, SK TelecomECo. Ltd., Enensys Technologies SA /zigman2/quotes/203165245/composite T +5.84% and others.
Scope of the Report
– The LTE and 5G broadcast services are based on the eMBMS and LTE Multicast Technology which is further based on the 3GPP’s evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS) standard-based, which is the global standard for video broadcast on mobile networks. The 5G broadcast technology is enhanced via the 3GPP group with Release 14 and 15 as Further Enhanced Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (FeMBMS).
– Here the LTE and 5G broadcast technologies allocate a portion of the wireless network resources to host specific content, that enables the operator to send a single stream of data to all the users in a particular area instead of sending an individual stream to each user. Such technology architecture helps in enhancing the mobile experience thereby offering users with limitless media consumption along with other broadcast services.
Key Market Trends
Wireless & Mobile Devices Applications are Expected To Drive the Market Significantly
– Wireless end-users are benefited from the LTE broadcast services in terms of Quality of Experience (QoE) when downloading rich content and watching HD videos on their mobile device. Operators are trying to enable their devices for evolved Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (eMBMS) streams, at a low cost and quick time-to-market.
– LTE Broadcast technology is enabling a vast range of multiple services and applications across the wireless operator networks in its operating regions. It is also enabling re-imagining of existing services, to realise the full potential of the technology requires to further work on the part of network equipment vendors, network operators, chipset, middleware, and device vendors, along with the standardization bodies.
– As of January 2019, the Global Mobile Suppliers Association had identified 41 operators that have invested in eMBMS (including those considering/testing/trialing, deploying or piloting and those that have deployed or launched eMBMS), which is further expected to fuel the demand across various end-user applications.
Asia-Pacific to Register the Fastest Growth During the Forecast Period
– The market is driven by growing developments such as R&D activities, investments, and ongoing partnerships among different companies across the market in Japan, China, South Korea, India, and Australia.
– Cross-collaboration among some of the prominent players from different sections of the industry value chain is engaging in field tests and trials of the LTE and 5G broadcast network across the region is expected to create opportunities for the market across the APAC region.
– The recent rollout of the 5G broadband technology in South Korea by SK Telecom in April 2019, is enabling the use of the evolved multimedia broadcast multicast service (eMBMS) standard devised by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), is fueling the application of the 5G broadcast services in the region.
Browse the Report Description And TOC:
Influence of the LTE and 5G Broadcast Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the LTE and 5G Broadcast market.
-The detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the LTE and 5G Broadcast market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of the LTE and 5G Broadcast market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of LTE and 5G Broadcast market-particular drivers, constraints, and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the LTE and 5G Broadcast market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global LTE and 5G Broadcast Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report : This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.