Jul 03, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) -- The report elaborates the complete details covering product definition, product type, and application. The report covers useful details which are categorized based on Oriented Strand Board (OSB) production region, major players, and product type which will provide a simplified view of the Oriented Strand Board (OSB) industry. The Oriented Strand Board (OSB) market report presents the competitive scenario of the major market players based on the sales revenue, customer demands, company profile, the business tactics used in Oriented Strand Board (OSB) market which will help the emerging market segments in making vital business decisions.
The market for oriented strand board (OSB) is expected to register a CAGR of greater than 4%, during the forecast period.
Oriented Strand Board (OSB) Market Segmentation:
This report on Global Oriented Strand Board (OSB) market is a detailed research study that helps provides answers and pertinent questions with respect to the emerging trends and growth opportunities in this industry. It helps identify each of the prominent barriers to growth, apart from identifying the trends within various application segments of the Global market for Oriented Strand Board (OSB). Collecting historical and recent data from various authentic resources and depending on all the factors and trends, the report presents a figurative estimate of the future market condition, along with compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
Inquire for sample copy at:
Global Oriented Strand Board (OSB) market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including Norbond Inc., Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, Kronospan Ltd, Georgia-Pacific, and Weyerhaeuser Company, amongst others.
Soaring Demand from the Construction Segment
– Wood-based panels are crucial in the construction industry, providing high structural durability to roofs and floors, walls, beams, doors, staircase, etc. In OSB panels, they produce a stronger and stiffer panel than other products used in similar types of construction projects. The material eliminates rings and knots, which makes it more uniform. Its structure provides OSB a great deal of strength, alowing it to be used in a broad range of applications, particularly for load-bearing applications.
– The building & construction industry is currently a thriving industry in several emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific and the South American regions, which is expected to drive the use of OSB, thus minimizing infrastructure failures.
– Oriented strand boards are a cost-effective alternative for home construction. As per the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), OSB costs USD 700 less than plywood for a typical 2400-square foot home.
– Tiles, plywood, and wooden boards are considered as relatively more expensive than OSB, when it comes to flooring. OSB floors are more suitable than hardwood, as it adds a more natural and decorative effect to the home interior design. Furthermore, the total cost of flooring the entire area with hardwood is quite high.
United States to Dominate the Global Market
– With expenditures reaching around USD 1.3 trillion, the United States is the one of the largest construction market worldwide. Construction in the commercial and housing markets seemed to be strong again in most parts of the country.
– While apartment construction remained elevated in the recent past, total spending is no longer climbing quickly. Single-family home construction slumped due to higher mortgage rates.
– Commercial construction, by contrast, was red hot in several segments, including hotels, warehouses and data centers.
– According to the Engineered Wood Association (APA), the new home construction is the primary end use for the OSB industry in North America (especially the United States), accounting for more than 50% of the OSB consumption. Hence, the OSB demand from furniture and construction sector may be impacted by the aforementioned factors.
Browse full report at :
This independent 150 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 80 tables and figures examining the Oriented Strand Board (OSB) market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader's market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2025 .
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Impact of low unit costs, diversified product ranges and intense competition on the market
Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter's five forces analysis
Regional analysis of the market