Jan 29, 2020 (Xherald via COMTEX) --
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) investments from 2020 till 2025.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
ASE Technology Holding Co., Ltd., Amkor Technology, Inc., STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., Greatek Electronics Inc., ChipMOS technologies Inc., SK Hynix Inc., LG Innotek, Formosa Advanced Technologies Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co., Ltd., UTAC holdings Ltd., Lingsen Precision Industries Ltd., Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics Co. Ltd, Walton Advanced Engineering Inc.
OSAT Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The increased demand from Automotive subsystems and connected devices are said to be the main driving force in the forecasted period.
- The Smartphone segment was the biggest customer of OSAT providers, with more than 1 billion shipments every year. But the market is saturated and declining. The smartphone still is a very significant segment for OSAT players owing to the number of shipments. Furthermore, the industry is very competitive, and the introduction of 5G is further going to bring a new lease of life to the market.
- Connectivity id core of Industry 4.0 due to which there demand edge computing and IoT device is said to grow exponentially in the future. Also, there has been the widespread implementation of AI, and newer chips are being developed by smaller players in the market like who lack testing and packaging infrastructure.
- Furthermore, the market for semiconductors is very competitive. Chip providers are forced to introduce new products with a short duration. The chip makers are also trying to integrate as many components possible into a single chip which has further increased the complexity. These chipmakers are mostly dependent on the OSAT companies as they have limited technical expertise, and infrastructure to meet the current market demands.
Scope of the Report
A Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT)ler contains motion profiles and target positions, which creates trajectories for motors and actuators. Motion control drives are a structural part of motion controllers. These are mainly used for process automation in various end-user industries such as electronics and assembly, robotics, semiconductors, and food & beverages, among others. Due to the advancement in processing speed, precision, and reliability of these systems.,it is widely used in the industries.
Automotive Sector is Expected to Have Highest Growth
- The Automotive industry going through a seismic shift and the semiconductor industry has mostly benefited from it. The number of electronics installed in a system has gone up drastically, and one of the vital components in the Automotive industry is going to be the ADAS system. Furthermore, the ADAS system is going to have even more extensive penetration due to the new regulations by the EU and the US, where all the vehicles should be equipped with autonomous emergency braking systems and forward-collision warning systems by 2020.
- Continued strong growth in demand for driver assistance systems is ensuring that more semiconductors with more functions are finding their way into cars. Chips with built-in 'intelligence,' known as ASICs, are tailored to a particular application.
- Many semiconductor companies who had traditionally stayed away from the Automotive sector are venturing into this market and OSAT players like Amkor have set up dedicated facilities which cater to only the requirements of the automotive sector.
Inquire for Discount:
China is Emerging as Major Market for OSAT
- China is currently the largest market for OSAT Market, globally. Unlike many regions in the world, the government here has recognized the potential of the market and has pledged, mentioned continued incentives and support for OSAT providers in their "Made in China 2025" plan.
- China is the home to companies like TSMC, ASE, who have partnered with tech giants like Apple, Hisilicon, Qualcomm, NVIDIA and AMD. Owing to the proactive actions of the government to support the semiconductor industry the PRC is emerging as a huge potential market and is expected to have the highest growth rate over the forecast period.
- The collaboration of Chinese companies with other established foreign companies is expected to be a development that might be observed in the region. The US and China, ongoing trade war tensions are expected to impact the market and may hamper the growth owing to such market impacting developments.
- April 2018 - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. became sister companies under a new joint holding company, ASE Technology Holding Co. LTD. The merger further consolidated the Advanced Semiconductor Engineering position as the market leader..
- Key Strategic Developments : The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
- Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
- Analytical Tools: Global Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter's five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2014 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org