(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Brussels, Monday, April 6, 2020, 08h30 CEST --- According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) recently sent to Solvay the following transparency notification indicating that it crossed the threshold of 3%. Here is a summary of the move:
Date on which the threshold was crossed Voting rights after the transaction Equivalent financial instruments after the transaction Total March 31, 2020 2.97% 0.57% 3.53%
The notification, dated April 1, 2020, contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notified by: BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.)
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: March 31, 2020
- Threshold of direct voting rights crossed: 3% downwards
- Denominator: 105,876,416
- Additional information: The disclosure obligation arose due to voting rights attached to shares for BlackRock, Inc. going below 3%.
Declarations by BlackRock Inc. are published in the Investor Relations Section of Solvay's website.
- 20200406_transparency declaration Blackrock-ENG
Copyright (C) 2020 GLOBE NEWSWIRE. All rights reserved.