Oct 11, 2019 (SUPER MARKET RESEARCH via COMTEX) -- According to a new report by EMR titled, ' Global Precious Metals Market Report and Forecast 2019-2024′, the global precious metals market witnessed a production volume of almost 32,382 million tons in 2018. The market is further expected to grow in the forecast period of 2019-2024 at a CAGR of 2.34% to attain a production volume of nearly 38 kilo metric tons in 2024.
Get a Free Sample Report - https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&flag=B&id=376
Competitive Landscape & Supplier Analysis:
1. Anglo American Plc (lon:AAL)
2. Southern Copper Corp (NYS:SCCO)
3. Newmont Goldcorp Corporation
4. Norilsk Nickel PJSC
5. Northam Platinum Limited
6. North American Palladium Ltd
7. Newcrest Mining Limited
8. PJSC Polyus
9. Pan American Silver Corporation
10.Kinross Gold Corporation
11.Evolution Mining Ltd
12.Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A
Global precious metals market is propelled by the growing demand for renewable energy. They are in demand by various industries like jewellery, chemical industry, and automobile industry, among others. Precious metals are metals that are naturally occurring and are less reactive than most metals. They have high economic value on account of but not limited to their rarity. Usually, they are ductile and have high lustre. Regional markets for global precious metals are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. These regions are headed by many companies such as Southern Copper Corporation (NYS:SCCO) and Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NYS:NEM) .
Read full report summary with Table of Content - https://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/precious-metals-market
The market for gold, which is one of the types, is less volatile, and therefore investors are looking to invest in it. Gold demand is boosted by Central Banks’ purchases and lowering the value of the dollar. The demand for silver is predicted to rise further due to the rise in solar installations across many markets. In 2019, the market for palladium market is going to increase moderately as the demand from the automotive sector is anticipated to grow. The industrial demand for platinum is forecasted to increase this year as a result of the increase in demand in petroleum and chemical sectors. In emerging economies like India, platinum use in the automotive industry is estimated to grow. Rhodium demand is expected to increase by 2% due to an increase in the market for autocatalyst and industrial sector.
Market Analysis by Types:
Gold is used in jewellery, electronics, coins and medals, and investment, among others.
Market Analysis by Applications:
1. Electric and Electronics
3. Medical Applications
Silver finds its use in electric and electronics, coins and medals, photography, jewellery, and investment, among others.
Market Analysis by Regions:
1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
4. South America
5. Middle East & Africa
Region-wise, the global precious metals market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. The global precious metals market is driven by the robust growing demand for renewable energy.
2. The rising demand for the automotive industry, especially in electric vehicles, is providing further impetus to various precious metal industries such as silver, platinum, and palladium.
3. Jewellery sector is a significant driver of precious metals industry.
4. Metals used as autocatalysts, such as palladium and rhodium are propelling the industry forward.
5. The increase in platinum demand from the chemical sector for products such as specialty silicones is driving the industry forward.
6. Demand for platinum from various Chinese industries like glass, petroleum, and chemicals is further aiding market growth.
Key Offerings of the Report:
1. The EMR report provides market information for the applications, types, and regions of precious metals in the global and regional markets for the periods (2014-2018) and (2019-2024).
2. The report provides an in-depth insight into the region-wise historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) price trends for the global precious metals market.
3. It also gives an overview of the global precious metals market looking into its historical (2014-2018) and future (2019-2024) markets.
4. It analyses the global trade data for the year 2018, looking into the value and volume of the significant importing as well as exporting countries.
Expert Market Research is a leading business intelligence firm, providing custom and syndicated market reports along with consultancy services for our clients We serve a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises Our reports cover over 100 industries across established and emerging markets researched by our skilled analysts who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally
At EMR, we tailor our approach according to our clients' needs and preferences, providing them with valuable, actionable and up-to-date insights into the market, thus, helping them realize their optimum growth potential We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical and Materials, Energy and Mining, Packaging and Agriculture
We also provide state-of-the-art procurement intelligence through our platform, procurementresource.com . Procurement Resource is a leading platform for digital procurement solutions, offering daily price tracking, market intelligence, supply chain intelligence, procurement analytics, and category insights through our thoroughly researched and infallible market reports, production cost reports, price analysis, and benchmarking.
Expert Market Research
Website: www expertmarketresearch com
Email: sales@expertmarketresearch com
USA/Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | UK: +44-702-402-5790
LinkedIn: https://www linkedin com/company/expert-market-research/
The post Precious Metals Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.34% between 2019-2024 appeared first on Super Market Research .