Jul 02, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) -- The Skin Packaging Market Growth, Trends, And Forecast 2020 – 2025 presents an in-depth assessment of the Station Skin Packaging It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective considering the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). The bottom-up approach was used to estimate the global market size of Station Skin Packaging based on end-use applications in the various regions, in terms of USD million. The report covers the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19, and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19. The report also presents forecasts for Skin Packaging investments from 2020 to 2026.
Top Companies in the Global Skin Packaging Market
Amcor plc /zigman2/quotes/212673157/composite AMCR +2.68% , Berry Global Group, Inc. /zigman2/quotes/209214500/composite BERY +0.07% , Sealed Air Corporation /zigman2/quotes/208564360/composite SEE -0.42% , G. Mondini, Clondalkin, Linpac, Polyone, Reynolds Flexible Packaging, Rohrer, The Dow Chemical Company, Prent, Creative Forming, Display Pack, Innovative Plastics, Placon, Plastic Ingenuity, ULMA Packaging, among others.
The skin packaging market was valued at USD 9.2 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
– The modern lifestyles of consumers have been forcing them to try to save time and money, which resulted in increasing demand for ready-to-eat products thereby fueling the market growth. This trend has encouraged the packaging companies to come up with diverse options for consumers, thereby driving the sales of packaging applications lucratively.
– Increasing shelf life has been the primary goal of packaging companies. Thus, fresh products are increasingly packaged in skin films.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Skin Packaging Market 2020 Before the purchase
Food and Beverage is Expected to Hold the Major Market Share
– Captivating consumer’s attention has been one of the reasons for the adoption of skin packaging among others. The secondary sealing of vacuum skin packaging is visually appealing for seafood and meat packages.
– Furthermore, it also helps to minimize the migration of liquids inside the packaging, for an appetizing and appealing presentation of the package.
– Meat processors and retailers are pressurized to reduce costs owing to which this helps the state-of-the-art packaging serve as a differentiator, which adds value in an otherwise crowded meat market.
– Although vacuum packaged sausage products are accepted widely, consumers still prefer fresh sliced products. This trend is quite clear from the availability of these products in supermarkets and retail stores.
The Asia Pacific is expected to Experience Largest Market Growth
– In 2017, 64.1 pounds of chicken per person on a boneless, edible basis were available for Americans to eat, compared to 54.3 pounds of beef. Chicken began its upward climb in the 1940s, overtaking pork in 1996 as the second most consumed meat.
– Since 1970, U.S. chicken availability per person has more than doubled. In 2017, 16.1 pounds of fish and shellfish per person was available for consumption.
– With the increasing need for clear packaging that emphasizes the product and minimizes the need for preservatives, the vacuum skin packaging is slowly penetrating the processed meat market in the United States.
August 2018 – Sealed Air Corporation introduced OptiDure packaging technology combining two critical features: high-abuse resistance and abrasion protection, and will impact the fresh red meat, as well as smoked and processed meat segments
The Skin Packaging market can be divided based on product types and its sub-type, major applications and Third Party usage area, and important regions.
This report segments the global Skin Packaging Market based on Types are:
Carded Skin Packaging
Non-Carded Skin Packaging
Based on Application, the Global Skin Packaging Market is Segmented into:
Food & Beverages
Regions Are covered By Skin Packaging Market Report 2020 To 2026.
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.North America (USA, Canad, and Mexico).Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy).Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia).
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/01091746509/skin-packaging-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2020-2025?Mode=46&Source=MW
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
-Detailed overview of Skin Packaging Market
-Changing Skin Packaging market dynamics of the industry
-In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
-Historical, current and projected Skin Packaging market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
-Competitive landscape of Skin Packaging Market
-Strategies of key players and product offerings
-Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions about Skin Packaging market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supplychain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food, and beverages, water, advanced materials, and much more.
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.