March 6, 2015
Top 5 gadgets at Mobile World Congress
Stand-alone smartwatch, pocket projector among new inventions
NEW YORK (MarketWatch)—Companies are showcasing their latest innovations this week at the largest mobile conference in the world.
The collection of companies and technologies has become increasingly important and more closely watched as mobile technologies take a larger share of the digital pie. Companies ranging from Cisco Systems Inc. /zigman2/quotes/209509471/composite CSCO -3.68% and LG /zigman2/quotes/206973806/delayed KR:003550 -0.83% to Samsung Electronics /zigman2/quotes/209800866/delayed KR:005930 +0.33% were all present--Facebook Inc. /zigman2/quotes/205064656/composite FB -3.22% CEO Mark Zuckerberg even made a keynote speech.
Here’s a look at just some of the must-know devices that were launched at Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona.
- ‘Unthinkable ... after Ethiopia’: Yemen faces globe’s worst famine in 100 years
- John McCain’s memorial service: notable attendees, speakers and moments
- You can retire pretty well in these 10 uncommonly charming towns
- Running scared this flu season? 7 things you shouldn’t touch — including soap
- How much to tip everyone for the holidays
- 5 blue-collar jobs that pay $100,000 a year
- The cheapest states to drive in
- 8 best American trips for solo travelers
- Top 10 most annoying people you may want to unfriend on Facebook
- 10 jobs robots already do better than you
- Tour this fantastic Mediterranean villa in the Flats of Beverly Hills
- Forget Paris, these are the European spots you should visit this summer
- Gawk at these photos of Palazzo di Amore, a one-of-a-kind estate high above Beverly Hills
- An Oscar-worthy Los Angeles home with classic celebrity ties
- 12 best American road trips