Aug 20, 2021 (Market Insight Reports) -- The report is designed to provide a holistic view of the Memory Packaging Market Research Report 2021-2025. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). High-level interpretation of Memory Packaging market attributes using proprietary tools such as the Penetration Mapping Index, and other successful representational tools such as Porter's Five Forces Analysis, SWOT, PESTEL, Ansoff's Matrix, etc. Regional estimates and forecasts & trend analysis for each country and region are also available in the study. The impact of the COVID-19, and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19. The report also presents forecasts for Memory Packaging investments from 2021 till 2025.
The Memory Packaging Market was valued at USD 22.71 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 31.03 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.5%, over the forecast period.
Top Companies in the Global Memory Packaging Market: Tianshui Huatian Technology Co Ltd, Hana Micron Inc., Lingsen Precision Industries Ltd, Formosa Advanced Technologies Co. Ltd (FATC), Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc. (ASE Inc.), Amkor Technology Inc., Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co. Ltd, Powertech Technology, King Yuan Electronics Corp. Ltd, ChipMOS Technologies Inc., TongFu Microelectronics Co., Signetics Corporation , among others.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Memory Packaging Market 2021 before the purchase
Key Market Trends
Wire Bond is Estimated to Hold Major Share
– Wire bonding is an interconnection technique used for electrically connecting microchips to the terminals of a chip package or directly to a substrate. The technology can either be categorized by the bonding method (ball-wedge or wedge-wedge) or the actual mechanism that develops the metallic interconnection between wire and substrate.
– Wire bonding is mainly useful for low-cost legacy packages, mid-range packages, and memory die stacking. Wire bond BGA mostly dominates the memory packaging market applications. According to US-based Prismark, wire bond packaging is expected to grow at a rate of around 2.7% from 2016 to 2021.
– The growing adoption of NAND flash devices is expected to fuel the demand for the studied segment, as the NAND flash packaging is expected to remain on the wire bond BGA platform over the forecast period. The major requirement of NAND flash devices is high storage density at a low cost. NANDs are stacked using wire bonding to provide high density in a single package.
Asia-Pacific to Hold Major Share
– The memory packaging market in the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to witness rapid growth over the forecast period. China stands as the largest Asia-Pacific memory packaging market, due to a wide range of applications of memory packaging in numerous consumer electronics, mainly tablets and smartphones.
– The high adoption rate of smartphones in many Asia-Pacific countries is due to the advanced features and sleek aesthetic looks of these smartphones. Memory packaging technologies offer effective space utilization to smartphones, which is a crucial factor leading to the growth of this market.
– Also, the existence of significant memory packaging vendors in the region, such as SK Hynix Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Intel Corporation, etc., is boosting the memory packaging market in the region.
(exclusive offer:Flat 20% discount on this report)Inquire for Discount
Regions are covered By Memory Packaging Market Report 2021 to 2025 .
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico).
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and, Italy).
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and, Southeast Asia).